- To develop know-how technologies for synthesis of high-performance membranes out of ordered porous materials, such as zeolites, mesoporous silica, metal-organic frameworks, etc.
- To understand the membrane separation mechanisms by modern characterization and computation tools.
- To design novel membrane modules for applications in gas separations, hydrocarbon separations, wastewater treatments, reconvery of industrial organic solvents, mebrane reactors and chemical sensors.
We are looking for talents with expertise in the following areas:
- Membrane technology ( gas separations, seawater desalination, haemodialysis, biomass separations, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, etc. )
- Synthesis of ordered porous materials ( zeolites, MOFs, COFs, etc. )
- Growth of carbon materials ( CNTs, Graphenes, etc.)
- Organic and/or polymer synthesis
- Electrochemistry and lithium batteries
- Process simulations ( Aspen plus, Comsol, Matlab, gProms, Artificial Intelligence, etc. )
- Molecular dynamic simulation and DFT calculations
Competitive packages will be offered based on the level of background. For interested applicants please send the following documentation to Prof. Zhiping Lai at email: email@example.com.
- a cover letter
- CV with a complete list of publications, and
- contact information of three references